WELCOME TO THE GUELPH FARMERS MARKET WEBSITE
Regular Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Please be aware and follow these tips while shopping at the Guelph Farmers’ Market:
- The market hours have changed. The market is now open from 7 a.m.-12 noon every Saturday.
- One shopper per household.
- Masks are required.
- Stay 6 feet apart from fellow shoppers and follow the distancing protocols in place
- Sanitizer can be found around the market for your frequent use.
- Arrive early to avoid the mid-morning line up.
- Let’s keep the socialization online, to ensure we have equal opportunity for shoppers to move through.
- No pets allowed in the back lot. Services animals permitted.
- Debit and credit purchases are encouraged, but most vendors are accepting cash. There is no ATM onsite.
- Please give yourself time to park and secure your bike in nearby designated bike racks before heading to the market. We suggest the bike racks in front of the market building on Wilson St, or in the bike parking in the Market Parkade. Did you know you can park your car for free in our backlot, from now until the end of March 2022. Bonus! No need to walk so far!
- The market operates rain or shine, except severe weather. Check the Market’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages to check the market status.
If you require assistance pre-planning your market visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-822-1260 extension 2445
Guelph is very fortunate to have one of the most active and vibrant Farmers’ Market in Southern Ontario.
The market is run by the City of Guelph and has been in existence for over 180 years and always within the same general location.
We at designcanada.ca are happy to help promote this excellent market on behalf of all the vendors. If you wish to become a vendor at the market you should contact the City of Guelph (click here for direct contact information), and after becoming a vendor don’t forget to contact Design Canada so that your name and info can be added to our Vendor’s list.
HAVE WONDERFUL OUTDOOR MARKET!